We will be taking Thanksgiving orders until 11/22 After that, pies will be available at both of our locations on a first come first served basis. Note, that if we receive an extreme amount orders (very possible!) we may need to cut off ordering sooner. So place your order ASAP just to be safe!
Pickups on the Lower Eastside will be facilitated at 55 Delancey St. this year. We rented out an additional storefront because we need more space to put the thousands of pies ordered for Thanksgiving. So head there for your pickup not our 61 Delancey St. location. We will only have pies for walk-ins at 61 Delancey.
We will only be offering delivery on 11/23 and 11/24 of Thanksgiving week.
Due to the volume of orders we receive the week of Thanksgiving, we offer a selection of our full menu. The pies shown on our Thanksgiving site are the only pies available to order the week of Thanksgiving. Sides of our Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and our signature Maple Whipped Cream will be available for purchase at pickup in limited quantities.
Our hours of operation Nov.23-26 will be as follows:
Petee's Pie Company: 61 Delancey St
- Monday, Nov. 23: 11AM - 11PM
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: 10AM - 11PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 8AM - 11PM
- Thursday, Nov. 26: 10AM - 2PM
Petee's LES Thanksgiving Pickups: 55 Delancey St
- Monday, Nov. 23: 9AM - 5PM
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: 9AM - 5PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 9AM - 5PM
- Thursday, Nov. 26: 9AM - 1PM
Petee's Café: 505 Myrtle Ave
- Monday, Nov. 23: 9AM - 10PM
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: 9AM - 10PM
- Wednesday, Nov. 25: 8AM - 10PM
- Thursday, Nov. 26: 9AM - 2PM